2006 EPA M2M Grant: Regional workshop on technologies and policies for control of methane emission from animal wastes
- Geographical Focus
- Description of Project
- An interactive workshop will be held between stakeholders of various Asian and developed countries that would address the various issues associated with the implementation of projects for methane capture.
- Partner Countries included in or proposing this activity
- India, United States
- Instrumental Organizations
- The India Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Estimated lifetime of the project (years):
- Emissions reductions:
- Results and Outcomes
- This workshop will identify areas of intervention for methane recovery and facilitate collaboration and cooperation between bilateral, multilateral, and private sector companies involved in manufacturing of systems, and local and international financial and research institutions. This goal of the workshop is to promote methane recovery projects in large scales for improvement of the local and global energy and environment.
- Additional Documentation
- Primary contact for this project or activity
First Name: V.V.N.
Last Name: Kishore
Organization Name: The India Energy and Resources Institute (TERI)
- Financial And In-Kind Support (U.S. $)
- Total Amount provided by all Partner Countries and Organizations instrumental to this project or activity: 100,000.00
Description of In-Kind Support: