The Expo Provided Participants with Opportunities to:
- Showcase methane mitigation projects and technologies
- Learn about the latest methane mitigation projects and technologies
- Meet with potential project partners and financiers
- Explore key technical, financial, and policy issues
- Interact with high-level government agencies from 30 countries
Project Developers and Financiers:
Identified and explored project opportunities with government and industry partners. The Expo showcased international financing and projects seeking development partners.
Policymakers, Project Developers, and Government Representatives:
High-level national delegations participated in policy discussions. Helped develop next steps for the Partnership and guided advancement of country-based policies and projects.
Manufacturers and Vendors:
Participated in an international marketplace with a methane focus. Demonstrated and marketed the latest methane recovery and use technologies and services in large exhibit areas.
Interacted and discussed projects with technology vendors and developers. Learned about options for implementing methane capture and re-use projects.