Project Network Members
How to Join the Project Network
The Project Network is a growing community of private-sector entities, financial institutions, and other governmental and non-governmental organizations with an interest in methane capture and use projects.
Project Network members are actively involved in the Initiative and are critical to its success. Working with countries who are Global Methane Initiative Partners, Project Network members can galvanize action, setting the stage for concrete methane projects.
By joining the Project Network you can:
- Reduce costs and generate profits through methane capture and use projects
- Participate in Global Methane Initiative activities and meetings
- Gain direct access to technical expertise and assistance
- Benefit from cutting-edge news and information
- Identify and secure funding for projects
- Submit project ideas and activities to the subcommittees.
To join the Project Network, complete our non-binding online Agreement Form. Once your application has been processed, you will receive an e-mail confirmation. To view current project network members, visit these links listed by sector:
- Agriculture (animal waste management)
- Coal Mines
- Municipal Solid Waste
- Oil and Gas Systems
- All Sectors
Use the search tool to find Project Network Member organizations and their contact information.
Join the GMI mailing list to receive e-mails with important information about the Initiative such as upcoming workshops and training opportunities, available resources, and news about projects, Project Network members, and Partner Countries.