Join us for the World's Largest Forum for Methane Projects, Technology, Financing and Policy!
12-15 March 2013
Methane Expo 2013, organized by the Global Methane Initiative (GMI), is the premier international forum for promoting the recovery and use of methane through new projects and technologies.
Previous Expos were held in Beijing, China and New Delhi, India and included:
- Over 750 participants from 34 countries
- Nearly 250 featured methane capture and use project opportunities, including 20 success stories
- More than 100 exhibitors
Methane Expo 2013 Provides Participants with Opportunities to:
- Showcase methane mitigation projects and technologies
- Learn about the latest project opportunities, technologies, and services
- Meet with potential project partners and financiers
- Explore key technical, financial, and policy issues
- Interact with high-level government agencies from 41 countries
For more information contact the GMI Administrative Support Group at email@example.com.