Become a financial supporter of Methane Expo 2013 and take advantage of the largest international gathering dedicated to methane recovery and use projects and technologies.
Supporters will enjoy a highly visible presence at the Expo:
- Increased exposure among Expo attendees through signs and presentations
- Recognition in printed conference materials
- Company descriptions listed on the Expo website
There are two types of financial upport available. You can be the sole-supporter of a specific event or you can provide support at a particular level and receive benefits for each level. For complete details about all the financial supporter opportunities available, please download the Supporter Application Form.
» Supporter Application
BC Bioenergy Network
The BC Bioenergy Network is a not for profit organization that accelerates the development of bioenergy in British Columbia through supporting pilot and full scale demonstration projects, capacity building, and education and advocacy activities. A number of supported waste to energy projects are demonstrating excellent methane reduction results that can be replicated both in BC and in overseas markets.
Join British Columbia's Clean Technology Revolution
In a world that's committed to becoming more efficient, sustainable and environmentally responsible, British Columbia is at the forefront of environmental and economic leadership. Globally recognized, British Columbia's innovative companie generate green jobs, create sustainable businesses and stimulate low-carbon investments. With an abundance of natural resources and a welcoming business environment, British Columbia is making a clean future a reality today.
British Columbia leads the way in
- Clean Transportation
- Energy Management and Efficiency
- Hydrogen and Fuel Cell Technology
- Renewable Energy
- Water and Waste Resource Management
Visit www.britishcolumbia.ca today to join British Columbia's clean technoerogy revolution.
World Bank-Global Gas Flaring Reduction Partnership
The World Bank-led Global Gas Flaring Reduction partnership supports the efforts of oil producing countries and companies to increase the use of associated natural gas and thus reduce flaring and venting, which wastes valuable resources and damages the environment.
Through public-private collaboration GGFR partners are contributing towards improving energy efficiency, reducing GHG emissions from flaring, and expanding access to electricity.
Showcase your technology or service by exhibiting at Methane Expo 2013! Join equipment manufacturers, technology and equipment providers, project development firms, financing organizations and many others.
- Interact with high-level government officials and policymakers.
- Showcase technologies and projects to developers and financiers.
- Market your products and services to prospective customers from all over the world.
- Network with other suppliers and industry representatives.
- Gain full access to the Expo's comprehensive program, including all training sessions, technical tours, and panel presentations.
Exhibit space is limited and will sell out quickly, so please download the Exhibitor Application Form:
» Exhibitor Application
Please view the Exhibit Hall floor plan (PDF, 1 pp, 221 KB).
Completed forms can be faxed to the Administrative Support Group at +1-781-674-2906 or emailed to email@example.com.