Additional Resources for Municipal Wastewater
- Municipal Wastewater Treatment Scoping Paper (PDF, 39 pp, 329 KB)
- Evaluation of Combined Heat and Power Technologies for Wastewater Facilities (PDF, 213 pp, 8.4 MB)
- Opportunities for Combined Heat and Power at Wastewater Treatment Facilities: Market Analysis and Lessons from the Field (PDF, 57 pp, 1.2 MB)
- U.S. EPA Office of Wastewater Management (OWM) - OWM oversees a range of programs contributing to the well-being of the nation's waters and watersheds.
- Water Environment Federation (WEF) - Founded in 1928, WEF is a not-for-profit technical and educational organization with members from varied disciplines who work toward the organization's vision of preservation and enhancement of the global water environment.
- Water Environment Research Foundation (WERF) - WERF helps improve the water environment and protect human health by providing sound, reliable science and innovative, effective, cost-saving technologies for improved management of water resources.
- Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) - A&WMA is a nonprofit, nonpartisan professional organization that provides training, information, and networking opportunities to thousands of environmental professionals in 65 countries.
- International Water Association (IWA) - IWA is a global reference point for water professionals, spanning the continuum between research and practice and covering all facets of the water cycle.
- Global Water Partnership (GWP) - GWP works to support the sustainable development and management of water resources at all levels.