Technical Outreach and Support for Expo: Ukraine
- Coal Mines
- Geographical Focus
- Donbass, Ukraine
- Description of Project
- This project directs outreach efforts to coal mine owners in Donbass Ukraine, and assists them with the development of one or more coal mine project opportunity templates for the 2007 Beijing Expo.
- Partner Countries included in or proposing this activity
- Ukraine, United States
- Instrumental Organizations
- [OTHER ORGANIZATIONS?]
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA)
- Estimated lifetime of the project (years):
- Emissions reductions:
- Results and Outcomes
- This project will assist mine owners with pre-feasibility assessments for the 2007 Methane to Markets Partnership Expo in Beijing and promote project development in Ukraine.
- Additional Documentation
- Primary contact for this project or activity
First Name: Barbora
Last Name: Jemelkova
Organization Name: U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Financial And In-Kind Support (U.S. $)
- Total Amount provided by all Partner Countries and Organizations instrumental to this project or activity: $30,000
Description of In-Kind Support:
In-kind support for this program includes language assistance in filling out the template and technical review of draft pre-feasibility studies.