Name: Colombia Oil and Gas Methane Emissions Reduction Workshop
Sector: Oil and Gas
Location: Bogot, Colombia
Event Details: Attendees included members of the Argentinean, Brazilian, Colombian and Mexican natural gas production, processing and transmission sectors.
Participants were welcome from all countries in the region. This workshop was conducted with simultaneous Spanish and English translation.
Hosted by: Occidental Petroleum, Colombian Ministries of Energy and Environment and the Methane to Markets Initiative.
Agenda: Please refer to the logistical fact sheet (PDF, 2 pp, 1.5 MB) for a copy of the agenda.
• Gallery 1 (PDF, 1 pp, 567 KB)
• Gallery 2 (PDF, 1 pp, 465 KB)
• Executive Board (PDF, 1 pp, 536 KB)
• Speakers (PDF, 1 pp, 557 KB)
• Directed Inspection & Maintenance (DI&M) and Compressor Best Practices (PDF, 41 pp, 1305 KB) | Spanish (PDF, 41 pp, 1.3 MB)
• Methane Capture Under the CM in Latin America (PDF, 34 pp, 1.2 MB)
• Methane Recovery from Pneumatic Devices, Vapor Recovery Units and Dehydrators (PDF, 47 pp, 2.1 MB) | Spanish (PDF, 42 pp, 1.5 MB)
• Opportunities for Methane Emissions Reductions in Natural Gas Production (PDF, 35 pp, 2.8 MB) | Spanish (PDF, 35 pp, 2.7 MB)
• Partnership Overview (PDF, 15 pp, 469 KB) | Spanish (PDF, 15 pp, 428 KB)
• Partnerships and Business Driven Actions: Methane to Markets (PDF, 29 pp, 1.2 MB)
• Pipeline Maintenance and Repair (PDF, 20 pp, 624 KB) | Spanish (PDF, 20 pp, 575 KB)
The following presentations are only available in Spanish:
• Development of Methane Reduction Project Opportunities in the Mechanism for a Clean Development (PDF, 16 pp, 406 KB)
• Methane to Markets and its Opportunities in the Oil and Gas Industry (PDF, 34 pp, 443 KB)
• The MDL as a Financial Mechanism (PDF, 19 pp, 383 KB)