Name: Oil and Gas Subcommittee Meeting
Sector: Oil and Gas
Location: Marcliffe Hotel, Aberdeen, Scotland
Event Details: The Oil and Gas Subcommittee Meeting was held on Tuesday, 1 May 2007. On Monday afternoon, 30 April there was an optional sight-seeing tour, followed by an icebreaker reception at the hotel. Following the meeting on Wednesday, 2 May 2007 there was a tour of the BP Terminals in Kinneil and Dalmeny (near Edinburgh).
U.K. Department of Trade and Industry
Agenda: View agenda (PDF, 2 pp, 40 KB).
• Welcoming Addresses (PDF, 8 pp, 306 KB)
• Oil and Gas Subcommittee Vision (PDF, 4 pp, 82 KB)
• Administrative Support Group Update (PDF, 15 pp, 188 KB)
Oil and Gas Sector Methane Emissions Reduction Project Progress Reports
• Mexico (PDF, 6 pp, 66 KB)
• United Kingdom (PDF, 8 pp, 205 KB)
• Nodal Analysis – Michael Layer, Environment Canada (PDF, 14 pp, 117 KB)
Technical Topic – Focused Case Studies
• Optical imaging – ConocoPhillips Canada (PDF, 17 pp., 977 KB)